Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Done moving… now what...

Well, the move is finished, just one more task to go.  Things have been so hectic that I haven't had a moment to breath in so long, I've almost forgotten how.  This move has done more than just relocate my life, it threw it for a loop.

Since the move my appointments have fallen out of sync, meaning I'm not getting my gold shots on a regular schedule anymore.  I'm almost to the point where I can get into a schedule, but these past few months had had there toll on me.  I've been through a few flares recently, and I wasn't able to pinpoint any food triggers.  That told me that the gold shots were doing a good job.  I can't wait for things to settle down some more so that I can get back to full time pain free.

Of course the flares mean that I don't get my remission badge, sigh, I guess I'll have to work harder to get my diet back on track and my shots on time.  I'm working on another post about the next step I took in my journey to this point, but I've hit a road block, or writers block if you like.  I'm kind of stuck and not sure how to proceed.  I hope to have it posted by the end of next week.  The next post is about Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy, and is quite involved, so I want to do it right.

Enjoy the crisp winter days, I'm loving the beautiful snow.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment