Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Almost finished this business of moving….

Since my move to Fort McMurray things have been a whirl wind of activity.  I don't remember moves requiring this much paperwork and shopping.

Also since moving I have experienced a few flares and an uncomfortable reaction to my Gold Shots.  I've developed rashes, and it is not fun.  So with the development of the rashes I have been forced to go weeks without my Gold, which showed me for sure that the Gold was a major player in my almost remission.  It saddens me that I might have to discontinue a medicine that was finally showing some promise of working, and it scares me to know that I might have to "detox" off of the Gold, which to me says "get ready for the worst".  I have visions of being set back to square one with pain off the scales again.  I'm worried.  My pain and stiffness are manageable at the moment, no more than a 1.5-2 on the pain scale, but it is getting more and more difficult to bend my middle fingers, I hope no one takes offence when I am unable to include them in my morning hand exercises, would hate to make anyone think I'm being rude, lol.

Other than that I'm still waiting for word from a new Rheumatologyst, but that may be my fault.  I changed my phone number and forgot to tell the Doctor's office…  yet another road block to my moving paperwork…  who thinks of these things.

I do hope to start up contributing to this blog on a regular basis again soon, just a few more kinks to iron out before I have time on my hands again.  I hope that I haven't lost any readers due to my hiatus.

No comments:

Post a Comment